Perched on a
hillside in a beautiful rural setting, with open views over the Argens valley, Villa Mauniers offers you the
perfect venue for a peaceful, relaxing holiday. The villa is
surrounded by 1 1/2 acres of terraced land with olive
and oak trees and has a large pool with a covered summer kitchen.
The rustic interior, with tiled floors
throughout, offers 4 spacious bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The open-plan
living area, with beamed high ceilings, provides ample space for
relaxing or entertaining and opens out onto a wide terrace perfect
for outdoor dining. The villa has been newly furnished and is well
equipped with all modern conveniences.
Situated just outside Lorgues, in the
Provencal countryside of the département of Var, but with easy access to the coast, the
villa is an excellent base to explore the region, whether it be to sample the
delicious rosé wines, visit the local markets, explore the famous Gorge du
Verdon and the hilltop villages of Haut Var, relax on the beaches of Fréjus and St Raphael or to rub shoulders with
the rich and famous in St. Tropez.
- 4 double bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms with 2 separate WCs
- Large open plan living/dining area with well-equipped kitchen all opening onto a wide terrace
- Large swimming pool, 12m x 6m, with covered summer kitchen complete with built-in barbecue
- Widescreen TV, wireless internet and ipod docking
- Set in 1.5 acres of terraced land